Monday 1st February 2021
WALT: listen to vocabulary
1. Play today's video lesson where we LISTEN to a video clip
2. Draw pictures when the video pauses
3. Watch the video clip (link below) to check if your drawings are similar to what's shown in the video
4. Submit your work to your teacher
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
WALT: predict what might happen given the details given and implied
1. Read today's lesson presentation
2. Watch the video (link below) and pause at 5.55
3. Predict what will happen next. You can choose to write about your prediction or draw a picture and label it.
4. Watch the end of the video
5. Submit your work to your teacher
Wednesday 3rd February 2021
WALT: explain information
1. Watch the video clip (link below) and make notes (remember to just write down the important bits).
2. Create a poster to explain what Stonehenge is. The poster should:
-have a title
-persuade tourists to visit
-include key information
3. Submit your work to your teacher
Thursday 4th February 2021
1. Open the PDF document below
2. Decide which challenge you will do( *, ** or *** ). Print off questions if necessary.
3. Read 'Stonehenge'
4. Answer questions
5. Self mark using the answer sheet
6. Submit your work to your teacher
Friday 5th February 2021
Individual Reading Time
Use this time to read for pleasure. You might like to read to a sibling