On Monday 26th please can all children arrive at normal school time and wait in the car park with their luggage. At 8:45am children will be taken to their classrooms for registration while the coach arrives and luggage is loaded. Please give any medication to Mrs Butler and pass any additional information to Miss Franklin or Mrs Bamfield. We aim to leave by 9:15am so please feel free to stay and wave your child off. Photos will be taken and posted online (hopefully each evening/following morning). The coach is collecting us from Charterhouse at 2pm - we will keep you updated with our journey home.
While away we will be encouraging the children to be resilient, independent and have fun! Please support your child over the next few weeks in learning these skills.
- Please ensure you have packed all items from the kit list (If you cannot provide anything please let us know).
- Children should help with packing their own bag so they are aware of how to pack it when we leave.
- Please can all items be named and labelled correctly. If lost items are found, they will be returned to school.
- No phones or electronics
- Children will be responsible for all items they take to Charterhouse.
- The children were given an administering medication form if they need to take medicine. Please ensure this is completed by Thursday 22nd June.
- All medication needs to be handed into school by Thursday 22nd of June (unless its a daily medication. But please can you tell us that you are planning on bringing it on the 26th).