Meet the Librarians of 2023-2024!
After an amazing 60 fantastic applications for the role, these children have been selected to be our school librarians for the year. Lucy, Nancy, April, Lena, Olivia, Merryn, Annie and Felicity will be looking after the library, organising and running reading events and much more.
St Anne’s Reading Challenge
To celebrate all the reading you are doing at home, why not have a go at our Reading Challenge and see if you can grab yourself a class treat! Your challenge is to read at least 4 times each week for at least 10 minutes each time.
- Read at home as often as you can and record it in your reading record, getting a parent to sign it.
- If you manage to read 4 times or more in a week, your teacher will put a sticker on the class reading challenge display.
- At the end of the week, the class with the most readers will receive the school reading trophy!
- At the end of each term, the class with the most readers will receive a class treat (previous prizes include: extra play, class film and non-school uniform days!)
- Happy reading and don’t forget to ask a parent to sign your reading record.